积分
注册时间
2009-3-22
发表于 2009-4-17 20:34:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
别处转来的用google翻译的大家随便看看吧
回合我们的部分,它多年来一直在一个社区的消遣猜测什么终于成为真正的和明确的模式升级到了HD600/650 。一些有共同的所谓的“内幕信息”传闻说,催生新模式的讨论,其中一些传言相当壮观,和其他人一样离谱,因为它们是壮观。 (我似乎还记得有一个传言即将更换穿着木材的基础上,我认为是一些所谓的内幕资讯。 )通过这一切,但是,一个主题一直是显而易见的:国际社会希望离开该无误- 1升级排序-即使它采取了另一个静电模型(如HE60和HE90 )来完成的;而且,即使这意味着大量的价格点阿森松,使之成为可能。我一直酸痛的真正升级到HD600/650如此急切,我被撞碎在2006年春季时,在一个产品发布会,有人从森海塞尔的德国队问我,我的意见,这是否应该最终旗舰,在其外表,是一个演变的HD600/650的造型,或相反,从根本上背离-我被撞碎,因为我认识到,问我这样的事情,他们远不释放传言新旗舰作为我本人一直希望他们。 (我是在时间,希望在2007年国际消费电子展推出。 )在这次讨论中,我意识到,我的等待是要赚取更多的货架寿命-很可能更多。

这是2006年年中,这是2009年1月7日,和...以及...今天一天,人们。这是在这里。经过几年的决策,森海塞尔终于要宣布其期待已久的新的旗舰耳机:在森海塞尔的HD 800 。在几个小时内,宣布将官方,今天,朋友们,高清800的驱动程序(当然,耳机的声音再现这些司机)的故事。我们希望新的,和森海塞尔的表格来与所有新的东西-这是非凡的今天,所以准确的驱动程序的质量,这森海塞尔选择这个新的旗舰手工在德国;东西如此不同,你可以'吨错误,供HD600/650外观方面,最重要的是,在健全的。我听到了吗?是我。明天,任何人在CES 2009谁想要停止的森海塞尔的展览将有机会在这样做。

“足够好从未不够好。 ”
-摘自森海塞尔首款HD 800小册子

让我减少对大通:这可能是它。森海塞尔HD800的可它。早期的印象告诉我我听最好的一个耳机,我听说过。长期的听力将最终说出,但第一印象是如此强烈,如此积极的-我觉得我想直言不讳的话只是陈述了一种协议,一种合理性-因为一个不可能作出这样的决定这么快,可能吗?因此,让我这样说:我毫不怀疑在我的脑海的森海塞尔的HD 800 ,超过了任何毫无疑问(即使这个早期的)最优秀的动态耳机,我听说过。我非常有信心地说,森海塞尔的HD800是新的(是的,再次,即使这个早期的)最好的一个耳机,我听说过的任何类型,期限。

因此,它是什么我听?我听到说森海塞尔耳机做了什么,使我们许多人都希望他们将这样做。他们没有开始, HD600/650作为一个平台的基础上,他们开始了-身体,以及sonically 。 (注意:我会得到更详细的一些方法-设计,材料,等等-但是,这个时刻,让我们集中讨论的结果,因为我时间紧迫,如果我想休息此之前,官方新闻稿上的电线。 )的HD800是一个范式转变为动态耳机,提高金额的细节和解决现有的整个频谱,以更高的飞机。现在陈词滥调: “我听说过的东西某某记录,我从来没有听说过”不能成为一个更强大不言自明的道理与此一个。 (注意:我也将填补空白的一些更多的细节-关于艺术家我听了,辅助设备等-现在我可以,但是现在,我很时间紧迫,如果我要打破这种之前官方新闻稿上线,我要重点公正的的快速总览我的声音展示。 )虽然可以合理地说,最严重的耳机音响类型(与泛听经验各种各样的齿轮和齿轮组合)的HD600/650良好,但不是最好的领域提供了最高级别的决议和最后一个字,详细,您就很难不会远离高清800的第一印象认为很可能是这个例子是非常的事情。由于什么听起来就像是快速的瞬态响应我听说过在一个充满活力的耳机, HD800传达微妙的阴影,细节和空气,使我不知道是否有真正的麦克风说,更好地捕捉性能细微差别比我们的耳机一直处于音响他们-的HD800只是给我的东西,没有我的其他耳机。和灿烂和解决,因为,时间有限,我与它没有表现出疲劳,这只是...易如反掌。

如何森海塞尔HD800它拥有一切跟新环散热器的驱动程序。这环形司机不是一个运动技术为说: “嘿,你看,我们有一个全新类型的耳机驱动器! ”不,这是一个达到目的的手段。这是什么森海塞尔,由于技术和材料提供给他们,认为它这样做,以树立了新标准的分辨能力的耳机。从我听说迄今为止,它只是很可能会奏效。

有很多地方更多的话要说。我还没有提到HD800的soundstaging然而,这也是例外。我会回来的是,司机(及以上)时,我回到我的酒店后,又是司机的故事。而且,在很大程度上,该驱动程序的原因是我在拉斯维加斯举行。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

禁止访问

积分
注册时间
2009-3-8
QQ
发表于 2009-4-17 20:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
"我一直說話都盡量到位的,只是有些話可能太超前,你暫時不能理解罷了."——pkshan

"我知道在这里瞎嚷嚷反对和不相信的其实都是不懂音响技术的耳机初级爱好者,我其实也不应该和他们去计较."——wzchen

世界之大,无奇不有,神活在我们心中~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-3-22
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-17 20:45:42 | 显示全部楼层
In its eighth year, Head-Fi is looking at its biggest product release story since its founding. For years we'd been waiting for a replacement for the HD600, and a few years ago, Sennheiser introduced the HD650, which, to my ears, is indeed an upgrade, but still clearly just a different flavor of what the HD600 already was. Illustrative of this is the fact that (a) we still talk about the HD600 and HD650 in the same breath quite frequently (and often synonymously), and (b) there are still some who've heard both models and who prefer the HD600 to the HD650. The HD600 and HD650 are so alike that, at a distance, someone might physically mistake one for the other, with some parts (like the outer grills, cables and pads) even being interchangeable between the two.'Round our parts, it has for years been a community pastime to speculate about what would finally come as a real and clear model upgrade to the the HD600/650. Some have shared so-called "inside information" rumors that spawned new-model discussion, some of these rumors being rather spectacular, and others being as far off the mark as they were spectacular. (I seem to recall one rumor that had the upcoming replacement clad in wood, based on what I believe was some of that so-called insider info.) Through all this, though, one theme was always evident: The community wanted a departure of the unmistakably-an-upgrade sort--even if it took another electrostatic model (like the HE60 and HE90) to accomplish that; and even if it meant a substantial price point ascension to make it possible. I've been aching for the true upgrade to the HD600/650 so eagerly that I was crushed in the spring of 2006 when, during a product launch event, someone from Sennheiser's German team asked me for my opinion on whether this eventual flagship should, in terms of its physical appearance, be an evolution of the HD600/650's styling, or instead be a radical departure--I was crushed because I realized that, in asking me such a thing, they were nowhere near the release of the rumored new flagship as I'd been hoping they were. (I was, at the time, hoping for a CES 2007 launch.) After this discussion, I realized my wait was going to earn more shelf life--quite possibly, a lot more.

That was mid-2006, and this is January 7, 2009, and...well...today's the day, folks. It's here. After several years in the making, Sennheiser is finally going to announce its long-awaited new flagship headphone: The Sennheiser HD 800. In a matter of hours, the announcement will be official, and today, friends, the HD 800's drivers (and, of course, the sound the headphone reproduces with these drivers) are the story. We wanted new, and Sennheiser comes to the table with something all new--something that today is so extraordinary, so precise in its driver build quality, that Sennheiser has chosen to have this new flagship handmade in Germany; something so different that you can't mistake it for the HD600/650 in terms of appearance, and, most importantly, in terms of sound. Have I heard it? Yes I have. And tomorrow, anyone at CES 2009 who wants to stop by Sennheiser's exhibit will have the chance to do so, too.

"Good enough was never good enough."
-- Excerpt from Sennheiser's first HD 800 brochure

Let me cut to the chase: This could be it. The Sennheiser HD800 could be it. Early impressions tell me I'm listening to one of the best headphones I've ever heard. Longer term listening will eventually tell the real story, but the first impressions are so strong—so positive--that I feel like I'm trying to mince declarative words just out of a sense of protocol, a sense of reasonableness--because one couldn't possibly make that kind of decision so soon, could he? So let me say this: I have no doubt in my mind that the Sennheiser HD 800 is, beyond any shadow of a doubt (even this early on) one of the finest dynamic headphones I've ever heard. And I am quite confident in saying that Sennheiser's new HD800 is (yes, again, even this early on) one of the best headphones I've heard of any type, period.

So what is it I'm hearing? I'm hearing a headphone that says Sennheiser did what so many of us were hoping they would do. They didn't start with the HD600/650 as a platform to build on; they started over--physically, as well as sonically. (NOTE: I'll get into more detail about some of the methods--the design, materials, etc.--but, for this moment, let's focus on the results, as I’m pressed for time if I want to break this before the official press release is on the wires.) The HD800 is a paradigm shift for dynamic headphones, elevating the amount of detail and resolution available throughout the entire frequency spectrum to a higher plane. The now trite "I've heard things in so-and-so recording that I've never heard before" couldn't be a stronger truism with this one. (NOTE: I'll also fill in some blanks with more details--about the artists I listened to, the supporting equipment, etc.--the moment I can; but, right now, I'm so pressed for time if I want to break this before the official press release is on the wire that I'm going to focus just on an a quick overview of my sonic impressions.) Whereas it could be reasonably said by the most serious headphone audiophile types (with extensive listening experience with a wide variety of gear and combinations of gear) that the HD600/650 is excellent but not the best in the field at delivering the highest level of resolution and the last word in detail, you’ll be hard pressed to not come away from the HD 800’s first impressions thinking that it just might exemplify those very things. Due to what sounds like the fastest transient response I’ve ever heard in a dynamic headphone, the HD800 conveys subtle shadings, details and air that made me wonder if microphones have really been that much better at capturing performance nuances than our headphones have been at reproducing them—the HD800 was simply giving me things that none of my other headphones are. And brilliant and resolving as it was, the limited time I had with it exhibited no fatigue—it was simply...effortless.

How the Sennheiser HD800 does it has everything to do with the new ring radiator driver. That ring-shaped driver wasn’t an exercise in technology for the sake of saying, “Hey, look, we have a whole new kind of headphone driver!” No, it was a means to an end. It was what Sennheiser, given the technology and materials available to them, felt it had to do to set a new standard in the resolving power of a headphone. From what I’ve heard so far, it just might very well have worked.

There's so much more to say. I haven't even mentioned the HD800's soundstaging yet, which is also exceptional. I’ll get back to that, the driver (and more) when I get back to my hotel later, as, again, that driver is the story. And, in large part, that driver is the reason I’m in Las Vegas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2003-11-30
发表于 2009-4-17 21:08:26 | 显示全部楼层
如果够耐性,一句一句喂给google
它能给出基本能读的结果
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2003-11-30
发表于 2009-4-17 21:18:17 | 显示全部楼层
“足够好从未不够好。 ”
-摘自森海塞尔首款HD 800小册子

让我减少对大通:这可能是它。森海塞尔HD800的可它。
早期的印象告诉我我听最好的一个耳机,我听说过。长期的听力将最终说出,
但第一印象是如此强烈,如此积极的-我觉得我想直言不讳的话只是陈述了一种协议,
某种意义上的合理性-因为一个不可能作出这样的决定这么快,
可他?因此,让我这样说:我毫不怀疑在我的脑海的森海塞尔的HD 800 ,超过了任何毫无疑问(即使这个早期的)最优秀的动态耳机,我听说过。
我非常有信心地说,森海塞尔的HD800是新的(是的,再次,即使这个早期的)最好的一个耳机,我听说过的任何类型,期限。

因此,它是什么我听?我听到说森海塞尔耳机做了什么,使我们许多人都希望他们将这样做。
他们没有开始, HD600/650作为一个平台的基础上;
他们开始了-身体,以及sonically 。
(注意:我会得到更详细的一些方法-设计,材料,等等-但是,这个时刻,让我们集中讨论的结果,因为我时间紧迫,如果我想休息此之前,官方新闻稿上线。 )
该HD800是一个范式转变为动态耳机,提高金额的细节和解决现有的整个频谱,以更高的飞机。
现在陈词滥调: “我听说过的东西某某记录,我从来没有听说过”不能成为一个更强大不言自明的道理与此一个。
(注意:我也将填补空白的一些更多的细节-关于艺术家我听了,辅助设备等
-现在我可以,但是现在,我很时间紧迫,如果我想打破这种之前官方新闻稿上线,我要重点公正的的快速总览我的声音展示。 )
而它可以合理地说,最严重的耳机音响类型
  (具有丰富的聆听体验各种各样的齿轮和齿轮组合)
该HD600/650非常出色,但不是最好的领域提供了最高级别的决议,并硬道理详细
您就很难不会远离高清800的第一印象认为很可能是这个例子是非常的事情。
由于什么听起来就像是快速的瞬态响应我听说过在一个充满活力的耳机,
HD800传达微妙的阴影,细节和空气,使我不知道是否有真正的麦克风说,更好地捕捉性能细微差别比我们的耳机已经在音响他们-的HD800只是给我的东西,没有我的其他耳机。
和灿烂和解决,因为,时间有限,我与它没有表现出疲劳,这只是...易如反掌。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-2-20
发表于 2009-4-17 21:24:46 | 显示全部楼层
大哥你是用软件翻译的吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-3-6
发表于 2009-4-17 21:26:27 | 显示全部楼层
高清800.....太有才了..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2009-4-17 22:35:02 | 显示全部楼层
第一次觉得看英语如此轻松

8过,还是要谢谢楼主分享
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-4-1
发表于 2009-4-17 22:47:07 | 显示全部楼层
这篇是HEADFI首页上的文,这翻译软件其实挺牛的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-2-22
发表于 2009-4-17 23:11:19 | 显示全部楼层
英文比中文好懂的多,中文完全看不懂讲些什么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2007-6-17
发表于 2009-4-18 00:38:17 | 显示全部楼层
Up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

禁止访问

积分
注册时间
2009-4-11
发表于 2009-4-18 09:10:16 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 21:04 , Processed in 0.093892 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表