耳机俱乐部论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

手机号码,快捷登录

查看: 8822|回复: 1

[解码] Denafrips Terminator终结者解码感受分享之意大利烧友(一)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2016-1-23
发表于 2017-11-19 11:36:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
本帖最后由 chigo 于 2017-11-19 11:43 编辑

来自意大利烧友“ expatcortona”发表自www.head-fi.org,感谢!

I am not a head-fi audiophile. I listen to floorstanding open baffle speakers. But since this thread is dealing with Denafrips, I thought I would post here anyway. Because, at the end of the day, when it comes to sound reproduction the principals are the same.
第一次上head-fi的音响发烧友。我听落地式开放障板扬声器。但由于已经购买了Denafrips,我想我会贴在这里。

I own a Denafrips Terminator which has not yet arrived to me yet. I ordered it a couple of days ago and Alvin tells me that it will be sent out to me on Monday Sept 17.
我自己的denafrips终结者,还没有到呢。我前几天订购了,阿尔文告诉我,它将发送给我在星期一9月17。

However, even though I don't have my Terminator in my possession as yet, I can comment on the Terminator's performance as compared to my AMR DP 777 SE because for the last 8 days I have had a demoTerminator in my house that is touring here in Italy. I was the second on the list to receive this unit and by the time it got to me it had about 300 hours on it... so it was well broken in.
然而,尽管我没有拥有自己的终结者,但我能评论终结者的表现,和我的AMR DP 777 SE相比。因为前8天我有一个在意大利巡回的terminator在我的房子里。我是名单上的第二个收到这个单位,当它给我的时候,它有已经有大约300个小时…所以它已经煲鸡好了。

My AMR DP 777 SE is a wonderful DAC. In nearly every parameter it is the equal of the Terminator. Both present a wide deep soundstage with excellent holographic imaging. I am talking about the kind of sound stage that goes not only beyond the speakers, but beyond all three walls. Instruments and voices are well defined and well placed within that soundstage. Both DACs present a lush sound and warm sound... but not overly warm... which is very smooth and analogue... nothing digital about the sound that either produces. I can listen to either of them for hours on end without ever suffering any listening fatigue. And while both manage to present lots of detail they remain musical... never sounding analytical.
我的AMR DP 777 SE是一个完美的DAC。在几乎每个参数中,它与终结者相等。既有宽深的声场又有优良的全息成像。我所说的是声音的舞台,不仅脱箱,而且在所有三维声场很大。乐器和人声被很好的分布在声场里。两个DAC都发出了毛绒绒和温暖的声音…但不过暖…这是非常平滑和模拟的声音,没有任何数码感。我可以连续几个小时听他们中的任何一个,而不会感到任何听力疲劳。虽然两者都能表现出许多细节,但他们仍然是音乐性很强的…不是声音分析仪器。

Where the Terminator surpasses the AMR, where it truly shines, is in its ability to reproduce the sound of real instruments. Instruments as reproduced by the Terminator are simply more accurate.
终结者超过AMR的,它真正闪耀的地方,是它能够重现真正乐器的声音。由终结者播放的乐器更精确。

I think I understand the ''why'' of this difference. A vibrating note produces a fundamental tone to which are attached harmonic tones which are higher in frequency and more subtle than the fundamental. It is these harmonics that the brain picks up and uses to distinguish the differences between instruments. They are what distinguishes the sound of a violin from a cello, from a guitar... an oboe from a clarinet, from a saxophone... etc. This is what we hear when listening to real acoustic instruments, non amplified, in real world settings.
我想我明白这种差异的原因。振动音产生一个基本音调,它是附加的谐波音调,频率比基频更高,也更微妙。正是这些谐波,大脑拿起并用来区分乐器之间的差异。它们是小提琴和大提琴、吉他的区别…从一个单簧管双簧管,从一个萨克斯…这是我们在真实的乐器中听到的,非放大的,在真实世界中的声音。

As I hear it, the DP seems to produce the fundamental note with less of the harmonics... The Terminator produces the same fundamental note with more of the harmonics... thus gifting me with a more complete sensation of hearing a real instrument.
据我所知,DP似乎产生的基本音调只有较少的的谐波…终结者产生更多的谐波在相同的基本音调…因此,让我有了一个比较完整的听力真实乐器的感觉。

And that, for me, is a very satisfying... an emotionally very satisfying... experience. The Terminator provided me with a more emotional connection to the music.
对我来说,这是非常令人满意的…感情上非常满足的经验。终结者解码为我提供了与音乐更为感性的联系。

And that is why I had to buy one.

While I had the Terminator here, I listened primarily to it, using the AMR only when I was effecting a real comparison. The Terminator would not let me read while listening. It demanded that I pay attention... and I did, even up to 3 or 4 in the morning.
当终结者在我这里,我主要听它,仅在进行比较时使用AMR。终结者不会让我边听边读。我沉醉其中…我做到了,即使直到早上3点或4点。

And even then I had a hard time tearing myself away...
''just one more song... just one more song.''
即使这样,我也很难摆脱…
“再来一首…再来一首“

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2016-1-23
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-19 14:24:50 | 显示全部楼层

战斗民族厉害

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:06 , Processed in 0.052664 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表